BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right! ~Oprah Winfrey

Resolutions... do I always make them? Yes. Do I always keep them? No.

I must admit I feel very liberated by the new year. I want to start it off enthusiastically, with a better outlook on the person I would like to be.

So here's my thought, instead of resolutions, I will focus on a few things I'd like to either improve on, or continue doing. Of course there's always a few "add-ons" of things I'd like to start doing, but I won't call them resolutions. ;o)

1.) Continue to work out and eat good.

2.) Give 100% every day at work.

3.) Read more books and news stories.

4.) Explore more of Buffalo and the events it offers.


And to 2007 I say - Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go! ~Brooks Atkinson

0 comments: