BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Delaware Park

Tonight I took my first bike ride of 2009! What a glorious, HOT day! I only wish I had the day off to enjoy it. But as soon as I did it was on the bike and off to the corner gas station! Both tires needed air and it was a struggle to get there with those dragging tires. My route was erratic to the norm but arrival destination is always the same: Delaware Park. I rode the "loop" three times and was pretty tired by the time I got home. The killer part is a steep hill that I can never make it up without having to stand up and pump my legs! I love it though! The place is always full of people walking, running, biking, rollerblading, golfing, paying softball, tennis, soccer, basketball!! It's wonderful!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Molly said...

You do the coolest stuff!