BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Skinny Bitch Retracted

This book is not for the weak-willed. I have read a little further and discovered a whole vegan-meat-hater chapter. Vivid descriptions are given about the pesticides and hormones injected into animals and the inhumane ways they are slaughtered. They tell you everything, right down to the last DETAIL. Had I not been at the gym pedaling my fastest, I might of passed out. You know how they say some things are better simple-stupid? THIS IS IT! If you are not ready to make a major lifestyle/food change and not eat meat anymore, don't read this chapter! SKIP IT! The same goes for those of you who love dairy & eggs too!

The sad part is that I was warned myself to skip this chapter but my curiosity got the better of me. It was horrid but I couldn't put it down! I was possessed! Now I will think about those stories every time I purchase, cook or eat meat. Blah.

0 comments: