BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alumni Weekend

I made my annual trip to St. Bonaventure this past weekend!! Tera White drove us down on Saturday to spend the night and party! We ran into some old friends but ended up making a lot of new ones... Thanks to the older gentlemen of '95! LOL I must admit that their group were the biggest Bonaventure supporters EVER. Minus the Rugby Alumni. They buy pretty girls CASES of beer! :o)

However, I have discovered that I am now too old to handle the crowd of my favorite hot spot, the OP. Once upon a time I would be in the middle of the madness dancing up a storm. But alas, I now choose to stand on the sidelines trying not to get elbowed and drinks spilled on me! Oh how the years change!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: