BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One Year Anniversary!

Today, May 28th, is one year to the day of spending my first night in Buffalo! I have officially lived here for one year!!

So for my one year I decided I would put together a little list of how Buffalo has changed me and things I have learned. Here it goes:

1.) I no longer look for or crave Taco Bell because it’s only Mighty Taco up here people!

2.) Anytime you Mapquest anything in the city, you will have to take the 190 to get there.

3.) No matter how much you try to resist, or how many cups of coffee you have at home, you will still become one of the many waiting in line for your Tim Horton’s in the morning.

4.) We are the 2nd largest city in NY (NYC being the biggest obviously), giving us the nickname the Queen City.

5.) Not only did Buffalo Chicken Wings originate in Buffalo, so did Frank’s Hot Sauce!

6.) You can not find Loganberry outside of WNY.

1 comments:

Molly said...

Good for you Jamie! I'm very proud of you. Moving away and setting up a home is a big step and you are handling everything great! Love ya!!