BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boston Day 2 & 3

I know, I’m late with day 2 & 3! Let’s see what I can recall!

Saturday started with a HUGE omelet breakfast at a small local dive called Easter’s. The food was fantastic and how we laughed listening to the local accents! Then we were off to meet Lindsay, and head to the city! We walked all around Quincy Market and the Boston Commons. We stopped at Cheers for a beer but ended at Great Chow sushi restaurant for dinner and more beers!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Another picture ruined my Anna jumping into it!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Us girls sat and chatted and chatted about all our lives. How nice it is to sit and have a good girl chat after the three of us haven’t been together in a couple of years! We even convinced Lindsay and her boyfriend to stay the night and go out for drinks! Woohoo!

Sunday we headed to the beach so I could get a look-see at the coast, and then headed to Legal Sea Food for my farewell lunch! It was a delicious ending to a fabulous weekend! How nice to see old friends, laugh and catch up. I will definitely be going back soon! Thanks Anna for a great weekend!! :o)

P.S. - Aunt Molly, I saw the freedom trail!!

0 comments: