BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

St. Patty's Day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Us girls went out to dinner to BK Ryan's, an Irish restuarant/pub in spirit of the holiday! I got the fish fry and it was absolutely delicious! The best I've ever had!! Oh and on a side note I went back again tonight because I was craving another! LOL

Then it was back to Laura and Heather's to party around the bar and drink green beer! And I wore the shirt Jamie Hill bought me from Jimmy Z's! Isn't it awesome!? Totally me!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday Heather and I went to the parade with some friends. It was a lot of fun and I couldn't beleive the amount of people there! It was packed!! Here is a picture, check out all the green!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We ended up leaving the parade early because my friend Josh won tickets to a monster truck rally at HSBC! It was compltely awesome and sponatneous! We had fun hooting and hollering for our trucks!

0 comments: