BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Daffodil Days!

You probably remember from an earlier post of mine that I sold Daffodil's for the American Cancer Society in February. Well on Wednesday they were finally delivered!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FedEx dropped them off in two boxes, which I was shocking because I ordered a good-sized amount! Well the bunches of 10 were separated and rolled in green tissue paper with instructions to cut the ends and place them in lukewarm water. The smaller potted plants were in the 2ND box. It a great surprise at 4p at work!!

I choose one of each as I've never bought them before. The plant I left at work by my window and the next day, Thursday morning, they'd already opened up!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The fresh cut took a day to start blooming. At the jewelry party I felt like I could actually see them opening. Every time I snuck a look I swore they were looking bigger and bigger!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And these are them today!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What a difference it is to have fresh daffodils around! Especially at that point where you can't take winter anymore and summer still seems so far off! I will always, from this year on, order/sell these daffodil's!! :o)

0 comments: