BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Home for Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble! My Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL thanks to my Mother cooking a fabulous meal singlehandedly and being able to spend quality time with my Dad! He didn't even go out to hunt! Of course we did wake up to the first real snow of the winter:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
It was a great family day together full of laugh, fun and family lovin!!! I even started to knit myself a scarf Tuesday night and was able to sit and get a lot of work done on it. We watched the Cowboy's game after dinner and not only did they win, they scored 34 points! Meaning my dad won the 34 board at the club! WOOHOO!! More money in his pocket! I immediately asked for it! ;o)

I love the holidays!!

1 comments:

continueinkind said...

Holy Crap! You are knitting a scarf?!?! What is the pattern, what is the yarn...I am hyperventilating!!!