BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas is Here!

YAY! I'm so pumped Christmas is here! It's my favorite holiday and this year I am alright alive with Christmas spirit! What a warm feeling this time of year it gives to everyone. All the houses are lite with lights and decorations, Salvation Army bells are ringing and everyone is in the mood for a holiday party! I'm super pumped this year as I've already begun my Christmas shopping which means less to stress as the big day gets closer. Instead I can relax and soak up the happy vibe radiating off everybody excitement! :o) I hope you all feel the same as me!!

I have a list of my own started so far:

1. A car starter

2. A set of cooking knives

3. Ralph Lauren Romance perfume

4. Barnes & Noble Gift Card

5. The movie 300

6. Radar Detector

7. Recipe Cards

8. A Cowboys Jersey

9. Teeth Whitening Trays

0 comments: