BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

I May Have Gone Over the Edge…

This weekend I created a Facebook account for my cat, Cali. Not only has my “Cat” been posting feisty messages to her friends that I have commented on as well. Basically I am creating witty conversations between myself and… well, myself. In all fairness I am not the only person I know who has created a pet Facebook! So what do you think, socially acceptable or weird?

At least my Cali loves me and my quirkiness!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Ummmmmm ..... I friended Cali so I'd have to say "socially acceptable" .... otherwise I'd be WEIRD!!

I love your quirkiness too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aunt Molly!!!

Pat said...

That's nice what you have done for Cali. My little girl Muffin, has her own room. The only thing, she is a little miniature Snouzer, and doesn't take well to kitties. LOL You can see her if you wish to visit my blog. LOL Thank youy for sharing. Happy Quilting!

Pat said...

I forgot, when you visit her in her own little room, you might have to be quiet, because she could be sleeping.