BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Can you blog without a camera??????

I feel lost. I have no camera, and multiple picture opportunities. Bummer. At least I was able to mail it today to get it fixed. Seven to Ten business days... and Eight days until Florida. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!

Most of you know the past events of my weekend, but I want to highlight again Grandma & Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary! WOOHOO!
 
(Thanks for the picture Aunt Molly, I took it from your Facebook! LOL)

Also I did Habitat for Humanity on Saturday. The day ended with a scrapped elbow and broken camera. I have learned that a life in demolition is not for me! I will stick with a desk job thank you!

My upcoming week will be focused on getting ready for Florida! I can't wait!!!

0 comments: