BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shango

Yes I know I am on a diet, but I had a dinner-date I couldn’t resist last night! We went to a little bistro close to my house called Shango, and it was soooo good!! I got the Blackened Ahi Tuna with green beans and sweet potatoes! The meal ended up being not only fantastic and satisfying, but very portion controlled and without temptation… until the dessert menu was laid on the table! And readers, I faltered!! There was no way I could pass up the Molten Chocolate "Cup Cake" with fresh berry sauce!!! The best part was waiting 20 minutes for them to make it fresh!! It was still warm and gooey when I got it!! Delicious!!
I highly recommend this place!! Two thumbs up!
http://www.shangobistro.com/index.html

0 comments: